Floridians Protecting Freedom (FPF) is asking partners to engage by attending its Oral Arguments watch party.
A few notes about the Supreme Court hearing from FPF:
- This is not a legislative committee. There are no public comments or opportunities for public engagement.
- We will be sending out limited invites for folks to attend as guests of Floridians Protecting Freedom.
- Engaging in any direct action during this hearing seriously jeopardizes FPF as one of the parties of this hearing. The work our lawyers are doing to advance this initiative is incredibly important.
- Direct action inside the courthouse, engagement with anti-abortion advocates, etc all puts this initiative at risk.
- We cannot control what any individuals do, but we can ask you to consider the importance of this initiative to patients in Florida and to act as good partners to the effort.