CLICK BELOW TO READ THIS MIAMI HERALD OPINION
A few things you need to know about Vote by Mail:
You can drop it off at several election locations before election day. You can vote at your poll and turn in your Vote-by-Mail ballot to be disposed of.
Please drop off your Vote by Mail ballot at an early voting location so that it arrives on time and is counted.
Make sure you sign your ballot.
After you have handed it in, or you have chosen to vote at your poll, check your ballot status.
If you change your mind and want to vote at your poll, you can. Just take your vote by mail ballot and hand it in to be disposed of before voting at your poll.
Check your ballot status: Enter your name and birthdate. Click on Upcoming Elections. If you voted by mail you will be able to see if your ballot was received and counted. If you voted at your polling station, it will say you voted.
Mail ballots must be returned as follows:
1. Drop off Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.at:
• Elections Department (Main Office) 2700 NW 87th Avenue Miami, FL 33172
• Stephen P. Clark Center 111 NW 1st Street, Lobby Miami, FL 33128
• North Dade Regional Library 2455 NW 183rd Street Miami Gardens, FL 33056
• South Dade Regional Library 10750 SW 211th Street, Cutler Bay, FL 33189
2. By Voter's Designee – Limited to two ballots per election, only one of which may be from a voter who is not the spouse,
parent, child, grandparent, or sibling of the designee.
Other useful sites: